“The real deal”

Gavino's Pizzeria and Restaurant
Ranked #145 of 1,248 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Excellent, authentic Italian food. Wonderful atmosphere, and the pizza is the bomb! New location in Turkey Creek is fantastic.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I had pizza and caesar salad and it was delicious. My friend had a hero sandwich and loved it. We will go again.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

First, the parking situation is atrocious. Second, the carryout process is ridiculous. Third, the food was horrible. First and last time at this restaurant. Our food was overcooked, under seasoned, and expensive for the portions.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I'll preface my review by saying the food is amazing.

However, the service is slow. I'm not talking about how long it takes to get your food; I'm talking how long it takes to seat you, take your drink orders then actually get your drinks. I've been four times and have had several different servers. The servers are just not in any sort of hurry. Secondly, the do not offer pizza by the slice or any kids pizza during dinner. So, when your 6 year old wants pizza you have to spend $15 for an entire pizza. The kids menu has maybe four options.

So, while the food is delicious the poor service and limited kid menu/lack of kids pizza make this a place that we won't visit again as a family.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Four of us had spaghetti, veal and the chicken rollatini. All dishes were very good, service was good. An overall outstanding experience.