“A little pricey for a sandwich”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #372 of 1,303 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 1 May 2017

What you get at Firehouse is fresh; and the servers are clean and practice safe food-handling, which is more than I can say for one of their competitors whose name resembles a form of mass transportation in a large city.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We stopped at FireHouse Subs for something quick to eat on our way to Nashville. I got the Hook and Ladder light. It was just enough food and tasted great! My husband got the Engineer. He liked his sub also. It cost under $20 for both of us. Colton was very friendly. He took our order, then when we were finished he picked up our tray and condiments. It is nice to go somewhere that people are friendly. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

If you've never had a sub from Firehouse Subs you truly don't know what you're missing! Their subs are fresh, stacked with meat and veggies, the perfect amount of condiments and hot sauce galore!

I always get the whole Italian (this is a big sub) and my husband gets the Hook and Ladder.

This location had two employees who were helpful and super friendly.

1  Thank YourNextGreatDish
Reviewed 6 December 2015

This was quite possible the best dining experience my family has had at a sandwich shop. The manager on shift (Kyle) was very friendly and helpful. We were a bit indecisive in our selections but his recommendations were perfect. Everything was fresh and tasty and the place was spotless.

Reviewed 8 November 2015

food is good, staff is nice...one of my favorite sub shops. I'ts fun to try out the various types of hot sauces. I recommend trying out 5-6 of them to find new favorites. Atmosphere is good too.

Been to Firehouse Subs? Share your experiences!