“Favorite sushi place!”

Tomo Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #350 of 1,207 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Let me start off by saying I wrote a review for this restaurant a few years ago that wasn't so wonderful. However not long ago we went to another sushi restaurant and basically receive the worst service we have ever received at a restaurant. So after vowing to NEVER return to the other one we decided to give Tomo another chance.

I'm so glad we did!

We have been here at least a dozen times in the last year and each time it just seems to be getting better and better! Great service & great food every single time! Fantasy Roll and especially Orange Crush are some of my favorites. The Spanish Mackerel sashimi is to die for!

I've heard several people tell me that they can't find good sushi in Knoxville. Please give Tomo a try!!! We love this place and will be coming here for years to come!

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Hibachi shrimp and pork Yakisoba with buckwheat noodles made a tasty dinner for two. Sauces including ginger on salad were outstanding! Service courteous and prompt. Entrees were hot.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here while traveling through the area. Good choice, he had the beef hibachi and I had the miso soup, very yum and spicy tuna roll both delicious. Since our order was taking a long time to come out they brought some Edamame to the table on the house. We will definitely be back when in the area.

1  Thank Earl S
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We stop by this place once per year on our way to Florida. One of e best sushi places around. The fish is Always fresh.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Glad to see Tomo is back open on Mondays as we usually are in this area of town then. Good food selections, courteous staff and moderate prices have been available here ever since Tomo moved west from the Old City several years ago. Sushi is outstanding too. We are long time customers who have never been disappointed.