“Go early for lunch!”

Panda Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #428 of 1,276 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

I have never had a bad meal here. Tastes are very consistent on every visit. Not a big buffet, but good food. Seating is not abundant, and is first come first serve.

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

The food is very good. We usually get our meals to go, but they do offer a buffet at lunch. The restaurant is small, so the buffet line crowds the seating
But a great place for good Chinese food in the NW Knoxville area. Prices reasonable .

Reviewed 2 January 2015 via mobile

I have eaten here off and on for over a decade. Always get the beef and broccoli. We have moved and I tried a couple of Chinese restaurants and it was not very good. Nice to back enjoying great fast food Chinese.

Reviewed 30 September 2012 via mobile

The service is always great. The foo is always great. Prices are a bit high but the friendly staff And convent hours makes up for the high prices.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

I had their lunch buffet and it was just so good. They kept it modest with a limited selection of very well prepared food that was regularly freshened up instead of making the mistake of offering a lot of poorly prepared choices (the most common mistake by Chinese restaurants offering buffets in K-ville). And the food was so fresh and the staff is very friendly and kind-it was a pleasure to hear them bantering with "the regulars". This small place filled up for lunch really fast. And did I mention it was very reasonably priced? Well, it was. I'd have spent more at McDonald's across the street and not been nearly as satisfied I'm sorry to say. They treat you good and I hope they never change a thing about the food!