“Good Half Price Sushi on Wednesday”
Review of Stir Fry Cafe

Stir Fry Cafe
Ranked #450 of 1,207 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 24 March 2016

We were shopping in the area on Wednesday and decided to have some Sushi for dinner. As luck would have it, Sushi is half price on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I ordered the White Diamond Roll and Salmon Maki. I also tried some of my wife's Portland Roll and my daughter"s Spicy Tuna Roll. All were excellent. The service was very good. We will return.

1  Thank Douglas M

Reviewed 10 January 2016

We were in the area on a Saturday night and decided to try the Stir Fry Cafe. The first thing we noticed was that some of the sushi was half price. The second was that noodle bowls were bottomless. I ordered the Tuna Roll as an appetizer and the Pud Thai with chicken for my noodle bowl. Yes, I said "Pud" Thai, not Pad Thai. When i inquired about the difference, the server said that 20 years ago, when they first opened, the menus were printed with a typo. The owners thought it was funny and decided to continue the joke to this day. Both dishes were outstanding and even though my bottomless noddle bowl had a generous portion of "Pud" Thai, I ordered a second. This time, however, i had Kung Pao with pork. Again, it was outstanding. The service was great. My drink was replaced even before I finished the prior one. We will return.

1  Thank Douglas M
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I have lived in Knoxville a long time and spend a lot of time on Kingston Pike but somehow I missed this place. After going there for lunch with a good friend, I won't miss it again. The food was very good, the atmosphere great, the staff was friendly and the prices reasonable. The staff treated me like a long lost friend even though it was the first time I was there. Our appetizer was served within a few minutes and our main dishes showed up shortly afterward. Everything was great.

4  Thank Terri T
Reviewed 26 October 2015

First time visit for lunch. Food was different than what I am used to but it was very fresh. Best Hot and Sour Soup I have ever had, caution: IT IS HOT. Loved it. Other food I had, Twice cooked pork had things in it I had never had, pineapple was in it. I took that out and enjoyed the meal. Not sure I would go back, I thought a little pricey for Asian lunch but again, food was fresh.

2  Thank Sandra O
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

This place has a cool, tucked away ambiance that we loved. The hot and sour soup is fantastic, and the lo mein with chicken was huge and fresh tasting. I have also had the sushi and it is really good, too.
The service is spot in amd friendly without being intrusive, and the prices are reasonable. It's a great go to for Asian food!

3  Thank Bigtravelchick