“Awesome food! ”

Dynasty Express-Fountain City
Ranked #345 of 1,242 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I have been looking for a Chinese restaurant that’s clean and affordable. Just found one, “ Dynasty Express” it’s clean and recent health scores show a 97%. I always look at the health scores everywhere I eat. Food was fresh and hot! Defiantly will be back.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This has been a family favorite for years! I love that after 5PM they deliver as well!!! The staff is very friendly too!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Although neither dish we ordered was flavored authentically, both were good. Sauce flavoring I believe has been "Americanized". Hot and sour soup was amazing! Large portions. Fresh and flavorful. Lady who waited on us was super nice. I'll definitely come again!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

A coworker invited me to try this restaurant and I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed shrimp fried rice with extra spicy seasoning. Yummy! Price was reasonable. Will try another dish again soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

This is Knoxville's oldest Chinese restaurant. It was the first of its kind to open their doors and it has stood the test of time. I highly recommend calling your order in and driving to pick it up. They offer delivery, but not at a great distance. The food is good and the people that own the shop are great to interact with!

1  Thank ChrissyAdventures