“Awesome food! ”

Dynasty Express-Fountain City
Ranked #448 of 1,207 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I have been looking for a Chinese restaurant that’s clean and affordable. Just found one, “ Dynasty Express” it’s clean and recent health scores show a 97%. I always look at the health scores everywhere I eat. Food was fresh and hot! Defiantly will be back.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This has been a family favorite for years! I love that after 5PM they deliver as well!!! The staff is very friendly too!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Although neither dish we ordered was flavored authentically, both were good. Sauce flavoring I believe has been "Americanized". Hot and sour soup was amazing! Large portions. Fresh and flavorful. Lady who waited on us was super nice. I'll definitely come again!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

A coworker invited me to try this restaurant and I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed shrimp fried rice with extra spicy seasoning. Yummy! Price was reasonable. Will try another dish again soon.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

I'm so pleased to know this little Chinese carry out out is right around the corner! My husband and I are fairly new to North Knox and we have been adventuring to find good places to eat close to us without driving downtown. Dynasty is a terrific carry out. The portions are generous, the staff is super friendly and happy to describe any dish. We got a lot if food for about $20.