“Awesome sushi!”

Jai Dee
Ranked #273 of 1,207 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

The food for the price is the best in this area. You will not be disappointed by the freshness, or the offerings. An excellent value in downtown Knoxville.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

They have really great sushi and miso soup! Their prices are outstanding compared to the amount of food you get! The menu is extensive and they offer both Japanese and Thai food. The waiters and waitresses are very nice and the place is clean.

Reviewed 23 May 2015

I love eating at Jai Dee! Their sushi is always super fresh and very well prepared. I've had their Thai food a couple times, and it's great too. Most of the sushi restaurants in Knoxville have a ultramodern feel to them with designer sushi rolls at very high prices. At Jai Dee, you get a small Mom & Pop style Asian diner with more traditional fare. They're usually busy at lunchtime during the school year. I work on campus, so I always walk, but I would imagine finding parking could be difficult.

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

The food is fresh, people are friendly and are very accommodating to special requests. Ask them to turn up the heat on a dish they will do it. They are fromThailand, they do Thai food! It isn't on their menu just because it is popular but because it is what they know,... And it is good!

Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

I chose this restaurant based on it's good reviews. I was not disappointed! The food was delicious and the service was wonderful. I ordered the drunken noodle, and my server wisely suggested I get a level 2 instead of a level 3, as they use authentic Thai spices. The flavor was delicious. The portion was huge, and I brought nearly half of it home. I'm excited for my lunch tomorrow! The dining room was casual, and larger than I expected from the outside. My very kind server also brought me a fresh orange cut up from the sushi chef. Excellent meal, and I will certainly be back!