“Great little resturant”

Add it.
Chen Garden Restaurant
Ranked #587 of 1,207 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Only gone their for lunch. The buffet is amazing. Lots of choices. The family that runs it is very nice. The buffet has lots of choices and if you get it to go you can load up a Styrofoam box and eat for a week.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Good food...fast service and the people are wonderful. No matter what you order it ready in "5 minute!"

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff... always. Food is quickly prepared and restaurant is always clean. Food is what you'd expect from just a quick spot. Good go to if you're pressed for time.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

I was looking for good take out when I was near this area and found this place; boy am I glad I did! Since then, I've driven out of my way twice to enjoy the excellent customer service and great take out. I usually call my food in and it's ready quick, hot, and tasty every time. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 13 July 2015

We get take-out from Chen Garden at least twice a month. They are affordable, quick, friendly, and good. I am glad to see this place has stuck around.