“Amazing”

La Cabana - Cuban Flavor
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: We serve authentic Cuban dishes -- cooked by Cubans using Cuban recipes.Cuban sandwiches, Congris, Ropa Vieja, and more! Give us a try and you will not be disappointed!
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Had a wonderful meal here. can't say enough good things about this fabulous place. The food was plentiful, hot , and amazing. The hostess was kind and caring.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

It took a VERY long time for us to get our food. We didn't mind at all though because we have never in all of our trips to the Caribbean had quick service either. So we thought of it that way. Our server was so nice and helpful and the food was absolutely delicious. The Cuban coffee is to die for.
We will definitely go back soon!

2  Thank Mindy G
Reviewed 25 October 2016

When we walked in there were about four other tables that all arrived about the same time; including one large party. Our server told us that they were short help and that it would take a while. We never thought it would be over an hour before we got our food. My husband had the plato typico and I had the pupusa. My husband's pork was very over cooked and my pupusa was extremely salty.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

We stopped into La Cabana on a sleepy Thursday evening while traveling across the state. Counting the three of us there were a total of eleven diners in the cafe. It took about an hour to get our food. My wife and stepson had sandwiches, which tasted wonderful but were delivered about ten minutes before my dinner. They were finished by the time my plate came. The food was good, but we would not stop again.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

We have only had Cuban in Florida and it was sad. So we wanted to try this hoping it was much better. It was MUCH better. Service was slow. We were the only customers, except a friend that stopped in to eat. The friend was a distraction, when it came to refills or ordering dessert. Our food came out pretty quick. The steak with garlic and onions was very good! You have to love garlic, which we do. The empanadas, yummy. Croquetas were also very good along with the rice and beans. We will be back. The slightly slow service won't keep us away.