“OMG! ”

Ranked #196 of 1,242 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: We serve authentic Cuban dishes -- cooked by Cubans using Cuban recipes.Cuban sandwiches, Congris, Ropa Vieja, and more! Give us a try and you will not be disappointed!
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Fabulously delicious....don't even know what to say....it was wonderful and a good experience with staff...so glad we went! Would absolutely go again

Reviewed 1 October 2017

This is a small unassuming place in a strip center in East Tennessee. But don't let locale and looks fool you. The flavors are as close to the cuban food I loved when living in Florida. I had a dinner of ropa vieja, congri and plantains. The ropa and the plantains were perfect. The congri was fine. So that made me want to come back the next day for the Cubano sandwich.

The sandwich was great. The first bite hit all the notes: pork, ham, mustard, pickles, and the special bread! As i ate more, I found the pork to be too fatty for my taste. If they could trim the pork or find a leaner piece, it would be perfect.

The menu has a lot of the usual dishes except for my favorite: Lechon Asado, the shredded pork that has been marinated and is very tender. Maybe they will add it same day.

Both times I visited, there were no other customers in the place. SO, PLEASE SUPPORT THEM SO WE HAVE A REAL CUBAN PLACE IN TENNESSEE!

2  Thank MemphisZ
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

What a nice place and a very friendly place to eat great food! We stopped here during a road trip and everything was just perfect

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Had a wonderful meal here. can't say enough good things about this fabulous place. The food was plentiful, hot , and amazing. The hostess was kind and caring.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

It took a VERY long time for us to get our food. We didn't mind at all though because we have never in all of our trips to the Caribbean had quick service either. So we thought of it that way. Our server was so nice and helpful and the food was absolutely delicious. The Cuban coffee is to die for.
We will definitely go back soon!

2  Thank Mindy G