“Great Place to eat!”

Calhoun's Turkey Creek
Ranked #13 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been to Calhoun’s a couple of times now in different locations.... great menu! The staff are always helpful, hard working and friendly. Appropriate service..... nice house red! The Ale Steak is tender and tasty and always cooked to order.....I don’t know how they cook the broccoli but it’s always just right and so tasty!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I were doing a little shopping and decided to grab some dinner. We had never eaten at this particular location and thought we would try it. Our Server Lindsey D was amazing. So polite and courteous. Always checked on us and assured us of when to expect our food. I would defiantly ask to be at her section anytime.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been working with Brandon for catering for quite a while now and he does an amazing job. Always asks the right questions and insures that meals are not only on time, but food is fresh and prepared perfectly. He makes a very hard job look easy. I can recommend him for any lunch catering you need.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The food was great, bread was great, and our server was above it all! Seth checked on us every chance he got, and even took the time to tell us that we could get free food after our movie.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Came in on a busy Friday night with some friends. Needless to say I had a great experience. Food was great, environment was better, and our server, Lindsey, was phenomenal! Would recommend this location any day!