“Outstanding Facility”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Cook Loft

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lexington KY
“Outstanding Facility”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

This is one of the greatest secret gems of Knoxville travel. I recommend it to all of my Kentucky friends because of it's uniqueness. I wish there were properties like this in all of the cities I work in.

Visit was for: Business
Travelling group: Business
ccjrtjohn...
“Amazing in everyway! Best decision of the while trip!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Cook loft couldn't have been more perfect. First of all, it was gorgeous! The location was PERFECT! We could walk to everything and watched boomsday fireworks from the loft windows! And to top it off Thomas was so very kind. Amazing experience. Worth every dime! I truly hope we can go back someday.

cmariem68...
“Great find in downtown Knoxville!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

I rented the Cook Loft for the Huey Lewis and the News concert. I totally went off the pictures and reviews, and let me just say the pictures definitely do it justice. It was super nice and very convenient to downtown. We walked everywhere! Just a short walk to the Tennessee Theatre and some really great restaurants! The loft was super clean, nicely renovated, and just a great place to unwind. Tommy, the owner is super nice and very helpful. He recommended some really great places to go! I would definitely recommend Cook Loft. You won't regret it. Will definitely be staying here again!

KristiRen...
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

I rented the Cook Loft in May for my small, intimate wedding/reception of approximately 55-60 guests. Yes, you read correctly, a wedding! I paid a small fee to have the furniture moved to fully utilize the openness. Plenty of space to eat, mingle, and of course dance! All of our guests were blown away and are still talking about our day. Tommy is great to work!

Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Friends
buffaloe7
“Perfect downtown venue”
Reviewed 3 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

I rented the Cook Loft for my daughter's bachelorette party. The loft is beautifully appointed with comfortable sofas, a well equipped kitchen and two spacious bedrooms. I had about 38 ladies there before we went to the downtown walls, we had plenty of room and with the kitchen counters and long dining table I was able to have a nice spread for all of the ladies.. Everything was just perfect. A hit out of the ball field !!!

Travelling group: Friends
Thank you for your review and please come back and see us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing