“First timers! Not last timers!”

LaRosa's Pizza Cedar Bluff
Ranked #200 of 1,275 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We ate at LaRosa's for the first time for Father's Day yesterday. Everything was great! We were seated quickly in a very pleasant, clean restaurant by a pleasant, friendly hostess. Our waitress came quickly and took our drink order and was right back to take our meal order. We ordered a large meats pizza with a calzone and some rondos for an appetizer. Oh my! The food was so delicious! Our pizza was loaded with topping and sauce and was cooked perfectly! With service at other area sit down pizza places going down the drain, I have definitely found our new go to for sit down pizza! It was amazing! You have to try it!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Came in for supper & learned the special was spaghetti, salad & garlic bread - all you can eat for $5.99. Enjoyed the Italian dressing. I upgraded to meat sauce for 99cents more. Garlic bread was good but I thought the spaghetti & sauce was rather meh. I did not order a second helping, or even finish the first.
My husband ordered a "pizza salad". It came on a whole wheat crust that was warm but quickly became soggy. It was difficult to cut and harder to eat. It wasn't really a pizza and it wasn't really a salad. The two were fighting against each other (?). He would not order it again or recommend this menu item. Our server was very kind and accurate but the food came out very slowly. Probably a good restaurant for families on a budget because of the kids specials on Mon. Tue. & Wed.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

There is not a low enough review status to sufficiently rate this restaurant. They have littered my mailbox for months with the menus. When we called tonight - we were first told we were too far away (3.1 miles / 2 turns) second time we called- the supervisor hung up on us, 3rd time the supervisor said the local manager said they would make an exception for a fee!? What in the world?? If we could have simply talked to the local store, all would have been fine, we are not even off he beaten path!?? If you have to call a toll free number expect to get call center customer service! Eat where you can speak to the local store!!!!

1  Thank MomaAmyD
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Good service. My pizza was a bit soggy. May have been the toppings I chose. Very friendly. Crust was ok.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

We have enjoyed LaRosa's food several times and we go back. My Grandmother was Italian and she made her own sauce, from scratch. Their sauce is second only to hers. The food is consistently good, the restaurant is always clean and the service os friendly.