“Best pizza in Knoxville”

Harby's Pizza & Deli
Ranked #159 of 1,216 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Welcome to a place where friends and family gather for good times and great food! A place where dining out is something special. Welcome to Harby's Pizza & Deli!
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Harby's is truly the best pizza in Knoxville as well as beating pizza sold in most other towns. You might have suspicions about a dated looking place located a half block off Broadway in a tired looking part of north Knoxville but this is the real deal. Try their pizzas, especially the ones with a lot options such as the meat lovers. The pizza is thin crust but holds the toppings quite well. It makes for a very tasty combination. As other reviewers have noted, you get a lot of food for your money.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This place reminds me of the old family pizza shops around the Pittsburg PA area: older, dated decor, and super good homemade food. The pizza is great. But you also have to try the "Wedgey." It's their own signature pita sandwich cooked with your choice of meats and cheese inside and folded in half. Much bigger than you'd expect. And delicious.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I was a little worried about stopping in here because it looked it a little dated on the outside but I heard good things so I had to give it a try. We ordered the Chicken Parm sandwich, The Reuben, and an Italian Sub. WOW is all I could say after I took my first bite. The food was delicious and they do not skip on the meat on these subs. I could not even eat my whole 6 inch because it was so thick. We had added a pair of cheese fries to our order and they were cooked just perfectly. Everyone loved their food and we made sure to grab desserts to take home with us. The Baklava was simply amazing and I am already craving more. We will be back and have decided that next time we need to try the WEDGEY! The decoration is outdated but the food is not. The staff was nice and it is a must visit and eat.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Best deli in East Knoxville for sure! Try the Wedgie it's awesome...but you better be hungry! It's a days worth of food on one plate!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Harby's has been in Knoxville for as long as I can remember. Great family place and the prices are reasonable!