“Great service...gave me Superman strength for Tail of the Dragon!”
Review of Sbarro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sbarro
Ranked #763 of 1,304 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

I ate here before I road the Tail of the Dragon.
The gave me energy and strength to accomplish my ride!
The server gave me 4 slices of pizza for the price of one!
Extra pasta and garlic breadsticks!
I ate like an animal....do good.
It made me superhuman!
I RECOMMEND HIGHLY!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 4 April 2013

This location is in the food court at Knoxville Center (formerly East Town Mall). It was obviously spring break or something because the kid working was obviously young and very rude. No smile, no thank you, and when I asked what sides were available that come with the pizza combo, he muttered something and pointed at nothing in particular. It was as-if I should have known already. Sorry to put you so far out of your way, pal.

I like that they offer free drink refills, but when I went to get mine, this boy was too busy leaning over the counter and making out with his girlfriend. Which explains everything. Anyway, pizza was OK, nothing to write home about, but better than the typical around here, I'll probably only eat there again if there's an actual adult working the counter.

Date of visit: April 2013
1  Thank Mediarazzi
Reviewed 27 April 2012

it's average. the price and value are a match however. the service is friendly. the restaurant area seems pretty clean too. can't complain too much.

Date of visit: March 2012

Been to Sbarro? Share your experiences!