“Proper Italian style Pizza”

Libero Pizza & Pasta Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Balbriggan
Cuisines: European, Italian, Mediterranean, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Good traditional thin, crispy base Pizza and good value.
I always like to visit when I am in the area and
the bacon cheese fries are a favourite of mine, heavy but
so good.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

My wife and I ate here twice on successive nights whilst staying in the area. Balbriggan does not have a good choice of restaurants generally from what we could see during our brief stay.Most seemed to be takeaways.
We were delighted to find this on our first night.
Food was excellent and staff were friendly and helpful. Décor was pleasant and comfortable.
We would certainly recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

1  Thank JW396
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I have been here many times and I love it. The staff are very friendly and patient with children (my 4 year old niece has made a scene here more than once and they always smile and chat to her.) It's a nice place for a date as it has a cosy romantic atmosphere, but it's also great for lunch with a group. My only issue (and this is only since I became vegan) was that there is only one or two things on the menu that doesn't have egg or dairy in it. (I can't have either) so the last time I was there, I just had bruschetta and a glass of wine, because nothing else was suitable for vegans. The chef did make me a fruit salad of berries and apple slices though, which was nice of him as it wasn't on the menu. The music here is divine and I love the decor. I'd recommend this place to everyone (except maybe vegans or lactose intolerant people)

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here last night from the moment we walked in the door Dean could not do enough for us he was very pleasent. The food was exceptional the prawn and crab starter was beautiful and the sea bass was cooked perfectly . My husband had steak and his was perfectly cooked too. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We are so glad we found this gem of a restaurant in Balbriggan, the menu suited all tastes, and I was in heaven with the seafood options! The flavours were stunning, so fresh and well thought out, and my younger daughter was expertly steered when ordering the spicy chicken wings!
There was a lovely welcoming atmosphere, ambient music, friendly staff, we loved it so much we went back a second evening!

1  Thank mtmurray