I stayed here for our world championship Irish step dancing competition in April, 2011, and could not have enjoyed the facility and surrounds more. What a wonderful resort. The rooms were nicely done, and the convention facilities were wonderful for our group. I felt that there was a nice mix between the historical part of the facility, and the more contemporary convention facilities, which really made it the best of both worlds.
The entry into the facility, with that long tree-lined drive is second to none.
The staff was very accommodating across the board. The only thing that would have been even nicer was having the LUAS stop open to get into Dublin more directly - and that is now open, so no complaints there!
My mother came with us for her first trip to Ireland, and really enjoyed having a taste of historical Ireland. We loved our walks into the village, and even without the direct LUAS stop (I so want to go back now that that is open), our trek into Dublin was wonderful. The LUAS was so convenient and easy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our ideal location in South Dublin puts you in easy reach of everything from Dublin City Centre and Airport, each of which is a mere 25 minutes away, to the hills of Wicklow and the plains of Kildare. We even have a Luas light-rail stop on our doorstep, which will take you to the City Centre in just 30 minutes. It's the perfect place for a relaxing city break. And, with Ireland's largest choice of conference space, with capacity for up to 4,100 delegates, it's also the perfect place for your conference. Whatever brings you here, you'll find everything you need on site - a leisure centre with 20 metre pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, an 18 hole golf course designed by the late Christy O'Connor Junior, the Hibernian Bistro restaurant and Swift Bars as well as complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, AAE Travel Pte Ltd, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Citywest Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citywest Hotel, Conference, Leisure & Golf Hotel Saggart
- Citywest Hotel, Conference, Leisure And Golf Resort
- Citywest Hotel Dublin
- Citywest Resort Dublin