“Could have just been bad luck”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jalisco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #77 of 141 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We ate there and it was disappointing. Slow service and cold food. There are lots of Mexican places I like a bit better.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Beware! We have eaten here many times. But over the last visits the service (lack there of) and quality of the food have been terrible. Our server took our order, we waited and finally when we did get our food it was not hot and fresh. It was lukewarm. Chicken Fajitas had no onions or peppers only very small pieces of chicken in a lot of grease. No refills- no checking back. Only to bring us our check. Our group lunches brought in $90 of revenue. I will not go back and pay for bad service and bad food.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

I have seen several reviews on this restaurant so decided to try it.

This seems to be a neighborhood place, with several customers that seem to be regulars from their greeting from and to the staff. While the food was good, I would not say that there was anything exceptional. The service was good and our food came quickly.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

A friend of mine asked me to join him at Jalisco. He said it was a great Mexican restaurant. I had no problems-- good food and reasonable service at a reasonable price, but honestly-- nothing to make me want to drive the extra distance.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Any one around this restaurant needs to GO ..... Do not judge it by the location... We tried it after a Nashville visit and it is turned into a staple stop... I have tried 5 different meals and they were outstanding... The building and parking is simple but Dont pass This food up... (ask for the "house hot sauce")