“Beautiful pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2017

The food here cannot be faulted it was all beautiful and service was speedy and the staff were courteous and friendly. However, I do feel like a few more lights would be welcome. Despite having solid eyesight, I struggled to read the menu or see my food very well due to the fact it was so dark. I understand it is important to create a nice atmosphere and set the mood of the restaurant, but do feel a few more lights would work better in the restaurant.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Il Fico is a very welcoming Italo-Irish restaurant. The food is based on Italian cuisine with an Irish touch. Flavour of the food is good. The spice from the Jalapeño peppers on the pizza diavolo is a little bit overpowering but the base is crunchy, tomato sauce is good and the ingredients are tasty. Overall the quality is good, so are the prices.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I brought my mum for a meal in this lovely restaurant the day after Mother's Day.. I couldn't recommend it enough. Every thing from a lovely welcome to amazing service, top class wine. We ordered from the early bird menu, We shared the meat balls starter then my mum has the sea bass (really lovely) and I had the cannelloni, it was bursting with flavor and the spinach was so fresh. We had tiramisu for dessert, again delicious, finished with an Irish coffee and a regular coffee, the bill only came to €58 and that was with a bottle of wine and coffees! Great value, expected it to be so much more, such a lovely atmosphere and the staff are lovely, I had my little one year old with me, he was asleep in his buggy till near the end but they were so accommodating and lovely with him when he woke... we'll definitely be back!! Thanks

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

This is a very good local restaurant. They do everything very well. The prices are reasonable and the food tasty. The service is very good and swift without being rushed. A great spot when cooking at home seems like too much effort without breaking the bank.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

very good meal here one night
food top class service very good staff very good
very popular place