“Another excellent restaurant in Ashbourne”
Review of Massimos Ashbourne

Massimos Ashbourne
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Ashbourne
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Description: Massimos is a Mediterranean restaurant serving the best food in a fantastic restaurant with top class service
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I found ourselves without any children and an hour to kill, on a beautiful summers day in Ashbourne, Co. Meath. This would normally mean a visit to Kelly's pub on the Main Street. But on that particular Saturday we both decided we needed a plate of pasta and a carafe of wine to celebrate our new found freedom.
Massimo's restaurant in Ashbourne are the same people who run Massimo's in Ratoath. We found a table outside and enjoyed the freakishly hot weather from an awning that runs alone the front of the restaurant. This place is always busy, but the manager can usually find a spare seat. The staff are great fun and efficient, your order will come back quickly as the restaurant is very well organized. My wife's Manzo Al Arlecchino was amazing and my Chicken Arrabiata was delicious, and both will be ordered again on our return. I highly recommend Massimo's restaurant, but you will find the competition in Ashbourne right now is so good you'll be spoilt for choice in regards to eating out.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This place is so friendly and the food is amazing along with the friendly staff that welcomes you and treats you like a king. Will defenetly come back and I will bring my family with me next time for a treat. Thumbs up ☺

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Dropped in for Lunch on a Saturday afternnon. Excellent choices and excellent service. Warm welcome provided by staff.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

This is our second time in Massimo's Ashburn and I have to say like the previous time I cant fault the meal. The staff was very friendly,polite and very efficient.
the food was excellent. the previous time we had the steak so this time we tried the beef burgers and I had a side of garlic potatoes that was a big mistake as they were to die for and all I have been doing for the last few days is dreaming of garlic potatoes they were so delicious.
It is also a very comfortable restaurant to sit in and there was no rushing you out the door after you have finished your meal as happens is some places.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

One of the nicest restaurant I have being to ,food was lovely and the staff were second to none they were all so nice and friendly ,my first time to eat in Massimo ,I will be returning soon even the cocktails were perfect .well done Massimos