“Fantastic ice-cream”

Add it.
Melt Gelato
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Ashbourne
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Delicious ice-creams and the selection is amazing. We will definitely be back!!!
The liquid Nutella is a great added value, especially for kids. Love it!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I was looking forward to visiting the parlour as they have posted interesting combinations online. When I entered the store I looked at the menu which is on a chalk board. There was a sign saying why not try our sundaes. So I asked for one thinking I was going to asked what toppings etc I wanted but I was given a massive tub of machine pulled ice cream with chocolate sauce for 5 euro. I looked online again and realised the interesting ice creams are called tubs but I didn't know that going into the store. It would be helpful if there were a few pictures inside to illustrate what the options look like.