“deliver to the hotel”

Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 27 October 2016

great that we could get delivery to the pillo hotel just leave the room number in the comments and they get reception to call you

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Tried domino pizza while in Ashbourne Ireland and must admit that they are the best I've ever had, and that's saying something as I'm a contractor and survive on fast food while working away from home
Delivery was fast and the pizzas etc were piping hot when they arrived.

1  Thank brianrE7264HF
Reviewed 19 April 2016

I wouldnt order from there again. When I lived in south Dublin, I quite liked Dominos but when I ordered it from Ashbourne it was messy looking, greasy AND Most of all, when I passed a Dominos staff member in tesco before he was starting work - he STANK of damp dirty clothes and I promised myself I would never order from Domino's again if the staff have personal hygiene issues...

2  Thank doctorrobotnik1
Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

I've had plenty pizzas from this place now. Management always seems to be changing. Friendly one minute horrible the next. Pizzas burnt one day and nice the next. Hard to judge. Never the same....

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Never disappointed when I get Pizza form here. It's always piping hot and very good. Delivery lads are lovely also very friendly.