US$101
US$111
US$116
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
US$193
Travelocity
US$174
US$126
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
US$204
US$194
US$163
US$131
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
1,720 results
All reviewstayto parkred barplay roomswimming poolkids clubfamily hoteldublin zoofamily breaklovely pooltwo double bedsnext morninglovely hotelbar foodgreat facilitiesleisure facilitiesfrom start to finishcouldn't fault
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I'm a regular guest at the pillo hotel and I'm very happy with it every time I stay there. The staff are all very friendly and helpful, and you are guaranteed a warm welcome from the staff at reception. The rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious and I always get a great nights sleep. The food in the bar is brilliant and very reasonably priced, and the breakfast is fantastic. The pool is great and the gym is really well equipped. Looking forward to many more pleasant stays at the pillo hotel!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank John I
Darrell P, Guest Relations Manager at Pillo Hotel Ashbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear John,
Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review of your recent visit with us on tripadvisor. I was thrilled to learn that one of our regular guests have such high opinion of our hospitality. The kind praises about our very friendly staff, warm welcome, cleand and spacious rooms, brilliant food and great gym have all been passed on to our team who I know will treasure them as much as I did. We are looking forward to welcome you back to The Pillo Hotel & spa Ashbourne in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We stayed here over the bank holiday weekend in October as part of a group booking. What a waste of a weekend. Heating / AC system broke down, heat stuck on 27.2 degrees day and night. Our bedroom was hotter than the sauna in the leisure centre. We were charged top dollar for a room that we could not sleep in. Useless service in bar and restaurant, total chaos, waiting a nearly an hour for bar food. Some families with small children waited over 2 hours. I asked the bar man for a drink and his response was 'ask that other fella over there'!! Joke. We had to pay a taxi to and from the town on the second evening of our stay to get food. Price increased in the every half hour after a certain time. Vermin in a guests bathroom. Fact. Staff helpless and hopeless to help anyone. Totally unprofessional. This hotel is solely existing to extract huge money out of families visiting Tayto Park. Top dollar for very dismal service. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. Bathroom flooded in lobby area and hotel towels used to mop it up, yeuch. On check out all the people in our group got a scripted apology. I got the feeling they were used to it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank MaggiePat47

Dear maggiePat47,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit with us on tripadvisor. As a team we value the feedback given by our guests, be it positive or negative. I was very upset to learn that you did not fully enjoy our hospitality and I have communicated this to the relevant departments for their individual considerations. Should you wish to discuss this again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Again, thank you for the feedback offered.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

We always receive an excellent, warm welcome, everytime when we arrive at the reception desk at the Pillo Hotel.
There is a top class bar food menu served and the restaurant has a fabulous choice both for adults and children.
Several times a month I bring my customers to the hotel for overnight accommodation , dinner and drinks. We are always well looked after.
There are also loads of TV's well placed around the bar for sport
The bar staff serve a great pint and has also got a fab cocktails menu.
The is a fully equipped supervised gym and swimming pool and children's pool.

Room Tip: Any room is good. I've stayed in many of them. At the back is a lot less noisy though.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank PCronin123

Dear PCronin123,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with us on tripadvisor. I was thrilled to learn that one of our regular and valued guests treasures our hospitality. The kind praises about the excellent welcome, top class bar food and great facilities. I am looking forward to welcome you back to The Pillo Hotel & spa Ashbourne in the very near future again.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

My husband and I stayed here at the start of December with our 2 young children.
The staff were great, check in was quick and we were given all the info we needed. Our room was on the 5th floor, it was fresh, spacious and clean. The toiletries were of poor quality and the towels were small and thin. There was tea and coffee in the room but there was no drinking water. First time I've ever stayed in a 4 star that doesn't give you water. The beds were very hard and uncomfortable. We could also hear traffic noise outside - and this is not the hotels fault, but there were 2 women outside in the car park screaming at each other in the early hours of the morning which woke us all.

We ate in the bar and the food was fine, nothing special just simple food. The selection of drinks really needs looked at, its extremely limited, the wine selection was very poor. The service was very slow, there seemed to be too many people manning the bar and not enough out on the floor.
Breakfast was nice. There was plenty to choose from.

Any staff we dealt with were friendly and helpful and a credit to the hotel.
I wouldn't class this hotel as 4 star. The lack of in room facilities, the uncomfortable beds & the poorly stocked bar are areas that need improved.
We all had a very poor nights sleep and left feeling very tired. Its for this reason that I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back of the hotel away from the road
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Pauline_1

Dear Pauline_1,
First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit with us on tripadvisor. I was sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your stay due to the perceived lack of niceties in the room. It was also disappointing to hear that the services in the bar was not to your liking. The feedback has been communicated to our team for their individual considerations. The other kind comments about the great staff and efficient check in have also been passed on. I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Pillo Hotel & spa Ashbourne so that we can improve on your impression of us.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here the night before seeing Santa in Tayto park. The staff were very friendly at check in. The family room is one of the best we have stayed in. Two large bedrooms with double beds. The leisure facilities were great though the ceiling could be cleaned above the neck massager. Lovely and lively bar and restaurant. Great food and a substantial breakfast before another swim. So close to Tayto park and will definitely be back

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Briege J

Dear Briege 3,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with us on tripadvisor. I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed our hospitality. Your kind comments about the very friendly staff, great family rooms, lovely bar and great food have all been passed on to our team who I know will appreciate them as much as I did. The promise of a return visit is also greatly appreciated and we are looking forward to welcome you back to The Pillo Hotel & spa Ashbourne in the very near future.