US$102
US$90
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$114
Hotels.com
US$153
US$141
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$136
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$127
US$108
US$119
US$103
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Castle Dargan(Ballygawley)
US$113
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Philmar House(Ballincar)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,912 results
All reviewsrosses pointa business class roomrelaxation roombar foodlovely hotelleisure centrewedding receptionthermal suitesteam roommain courseboth morningstop classben bulbenlast weekendone night staybar stafffollowing morning
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The food was very poor and service. The only nice people was front desk and the night manger and morning manger. My husband is disabled and the room was inadequate for the mobility scooter. Last night we had to wait over an hour for our dinner.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Deborah M
Seamus_Preston, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Ms.Deborah M,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us and for providing me with your valued feedback. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and I am terribly sorry that there were understandably some negative aspects to your stay. I would like to apologise most sincerely and would like to reassure you that this is definitely not the normal standard of service we strive to offer any guest of the hotel. I can understand your frustrations and I am genuinely very sorry for your experience and am hoping that these unfortunate incidents will not have a lasting negative effect on our hotel. Once again I do apologise to you most sincerely and I would welcome the opportunity to liaise with you in person.

Should you wish to do so my e-mail address is indraneel.talakanti@radissonblu.com
Indraneel Talakanti
Operations Manager

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Stayed at this hotel last weekend. I had stayed here some years ago but the place has obviously been refurbished. It is beautiful, from the drive up with the beautiful gardens, to the lobby, rooms, bar, spa and toilets. Everything was spotless. Didnt have an evening meal so cant comment on food. Returned to the bar late that night for a drink and staff were very friendly. Breakfast very good. Would highly recommend this hotel and we got great deal.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Jojo12150301,

Thank you for the lovely review following your most recent visit to our hotel. I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your experience and I have shared your kind words with my colleagues. Thank you for your kind words about our new look.

I hope it is not too long before you return to us again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed over the St Patrick's weekend and I have to say this was the best hotel experience I have encountered over my many travels worldwide. The staff were exceptional, especially the bar staff. They were very busy over the weekend but they seemed to handle themselves brilliantly. A special mention must go to our server Fiona, she's great at her job. Also the bar man Gary, he made us feel comfortable and as if we were in our local at home. GREAT STAY !!!!! Thank you

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank johnpaul12018
Seamus_Preston, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear johnpaul12018,

Thank you for the wonderful review following your recent visit to our hotel. I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your kind mention of my colleagues Fiona and Gary. They'll be thrilled to hear their names mentioned.

I hope it is not too long before you return to us again. Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Visited for two nights. Rooms spacious, soundproof and beds seem extra large. Gym and pool adequate. Buffet breakfast a bit haphazard experience with milk missing from table both mornings, not being offered tea or coffee first morning, and coming back with my plate to find my entire table had been cleared while I was queuing up for eggs and bacon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Seamus_Preston, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Colin M,

Thank you for the lovely review following your recent stay at our hotel.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay on the whole and I have noted your feedback as to how we could improve on some aspects of our breakfast service.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel at some stage in the near future.