1,441 results
All reviews go karts pet farm kids club train ride santa train crazy golf indoor play area mini farm petting zoo santa experience family suite mini golf great for kids swimming pool child friendly hotel bar food family break
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Did the easter train experience on Saturday. Absolutely fabulous, kids loved every second of it. My 4 year old was so made up getting her photo taken with Elsa. She is still talking about it 3 days later.
Every childs superhero was catered for with the amount of characters there, all very enthuastic and brilliant with the kids.
Special mention to the queen of hearts who noticed my 2 year old hadnt found any eggs in the egg hunt and gave him one, lovely touch.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
AmberSpringsGM, General Manager at Amber Springs Hotel and Health Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear msmyth19,
thank you so much for your kind word I will pass it onto all the Easter mad hatter team, the Queen of Heart is delighted she got a royal mention, look forward to welcoming you back on one of our other train experiences!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Just been here on Thursday with my friend and daughter friendly staff and kids have loads to do from indoor play zone to outdoor play area petting farm and train. Food was lovely and restaurant wasn’t to busy when we were there. Rooms really large and beds very cosy. Bathrooms have facecloths soap shampoo and conditioner. Little grooming kits shower caps and shoe laces loves touch and bottles of water in the room.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Lindah26,
thank you very much for your kind words I am delighted that we hit the spot on all aspects of your stay from kids facilities, food & rooms and most of all that the staff mad your stay special - I do look forward to welcoming you back to the Amber Springs in the very near future,

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed in new family den suites which are great so spacious. Kids had a ball were never bored & loved the bunk beds. All the staff were v friendly & helpful. Only small criticism was service was quite slow in the bar. Still Tempted to book again for later in the year!

2  Thank OrlaS2014
AmberSpringsGM, General Manager at Amber Springs Hotel and Health Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear OrlaS2014,
delighted you enjoyed the Amber Den Suites & the kids had such a ball , I am delighted the team were so good & friendly, apologies on the slow service in the bar, it can get very busy in there at times but no excuse - If you contact Nessa on nobrien@amberspringshotel.ie for your return visit I am sure she will make sure everything will be perfect !
thanks again

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We just stayed at the Amber Springs with 4 generations. Everyone was catered for. There was so much for the children to do. They were never bored and didn't want to leave. The staff were amazing and couldn't have been more helpful. We will definitely be returning soon. Would highly recommend for families.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear karen E.
WOW , 4 generations - all happy & catered to , i am delighted - most important that the team were so amazing & helpfull , I can ask for no more, thank you for your recommendations & look foreward to welcoming you back ever so soon, please contact us directly through Nessa on nobrien@amberspringhotel.ie and she will make sure you are well looked after - thank you again

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Myself, my husband and 4 year old daughter headed to the Amber Springs for 2 nights purchased on Pigsback as a gift. For a treat, I looked up special offers in their spa beforehand. On their brochure on their website they advertised a Yummy Mummy package with 4 treatments including dry flotation which is what I wanted. I messaged the Spa to enquire further and was told the package had changed, it no longer included dry flotation. I pointed out it was in their brochure and was told that should have been changed. I didn't push it but thought it was bad form error on their part. Anyway €70 saved. With an open mind thankfully our visit was completely different. Every staff member very helpful and a credit to this hotel. We stayed in the new family suites (upgraded at a cost of €30 per night weekday night off peak). Fab room with extra room with bunk beds. Very spacious. New and clean. Construction going on but not disruptive. Great for kids - the pool the soft play area the petting farm the playground and we paid a small fee to go on the fun train down to feed ducks. We ate in hotel for breakfast and on first night in restaurant on ground floor. Food very good. Ordered a chicken burger with a side of Asian slaw, this arrived in a tiny dish (that jam or marmalade would be served in) more a thimble and was charged €3.50. Enjoyed our stay and would return. Still disappointed didn't get to use spa.

1  Thank KeithnCath

Dear KeithnCath,
thank you for your kind review & constructive feedback - i have passed onto our spa team & please accept my sincere apologies, our literature update slipped through the cracks but they should have honoured your booking - I am delighted that the rest of your stay was super - the bunk beds are going down a treat with our little guests! - let us know the next time you are coming to us and we will work out a trip to the spa for you!
please contact Ruth directly on rdevlin@amberspringshotel.ie and she will make it up to you .
thanks again