“Cafe le Cheile”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2017

The food and service were excellent. I have visited the museum many times, but this was my first visit to the restaurant. We had a two year old child with us and the staff very very helpful providing a high chair without being asked. The food was served very quickly after we had ordered. Especially my husbands vegetable noodle stir fry. My chowder was excellent, with a great variety of fish, including mussels. My daughters lasagna had loads of meat sauce and looked amazing. Great value for money and a lovely laid back atmosphere

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Needing to recharge my mobile phone, I was directed to this cafe by a friend. I was able to plug in my phone and let it charge over a coffee and later a bowl of seafood chowder. I later visited with some friends and I had a toasted special with some tea while relaxing in the conversations with friends and the friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

The food here is top notch. A great choice of dishes available. It is a very busy spot so be prepared to wait for a while.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Have met friends/family here numerous times over the years and on every occasion lunch was delicious, tasty, fresh and served by helpful friendly staff. Delighted that pilgrims have finally got a warm, bright place to recharge their batteries with shuttle bus for the elderly or less able. Need more of the same in Knock for the large numbers who attend.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

This is a perfect spot for a nice breakfast. Nothing fancy just good food each time you go.

Cafe is lovely bright and clean.

Can be very busy pending the day for instance; Sunday after mass.