“Holiday meal”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

On holiday in Jersey and looking for a meal. There is so much choice but we just sort of chose this one and walked in but unusually I had not read a review for this restaurant which is something I always do. Anyway I am pleased to say that there was nothing to worry about as we were greeted with a smile and friendly face. We started with minestrone soup which was superb. Lasagne was the main course was again was excellent.. Service was good but not intrusive. I really enjoyed this meal and with the excellent value for money prices I would recommend a visit if you looking for a quality meal . Thank to the staff for looking after so well

Reviewed 11 July 2016

My wife and I ate here early most evenings. The restaurant is clean and the staff very friendly. Excellent menu, I opted most days for the seafood. I liked the oysters and the lobster bisque and the mussels were great. Only had one pudding as the portions are good. A really nice friendly atmosphere and well worth the walk from out Hotel.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

£ of our family went there for lunch today We have all been before. As we were going out again in the evening all we had were mussels. They were nicely served in a deep soup dish. There were plenty of mussels and the "sauce" or "soup" was very tasty, had chopped onions and lots of cream. Would recommend to anyone. The only problem is that this restaurant is on the first floor so there are stairs to climb.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

We gave this restaurant very little notice of our arrival of 8 people for dinner. Food was very nice and thought they looked after us very well.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We celebrated my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary with a large group.
Staff were great, food was lovely!
100% recommend!