“BEST VALUE SUPERB FOOD”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is amazingly good value and the food quality is superb. Portions so big we couldn’t handle a desert. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant was very busy on a Saturday night but they managed to squeeze us in.

We were early but still seated quickly. We were given menus and offered garlic pizza,which we accepted. The menu is basic but they did have a variety of specials. We both selected the grilled halloumi, with roasted veg in a sweet chilli sauce. As a main I opted for the penne Mediterranean & the husband chose chicken breast in a masala sauce with fries & veg. We also selected a bottle of montipluciano on the recommendation of the waiter.

The wine and the garlic pizza arrived. The wine was lovely, the garlic pizza very thin (how I like it), but a little over cooked, but edible.

The staters were then delivered to the table - they were huge. I ate half not wanting to spoil my appetite for the mains. The halloumi was lovely, the sweet chilli sauce making it a little bit different.

I was right not to finish the starter as when the mains arrived they too were enormous. They don’t do portion control in this restaurant. My pasta was lovely and had been adjusted to my requirement of not too much cream. The husbands chicken was well cooked with a good amount of sauce, cauliflower & broccoli on the side with a mountain of skinny fries. He enjoyed but could not finish it all.

All in all a nice meal.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Centrally located and everything very Italian. Excellent selection of dishes and all reasonably priced. Plenty of room for large parties and good selection of wines. Service very friendly and very good. Nice place to go.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Visited here on the 24/2 I did re-book as we were visiting Jersey and unsure if we would get a table on Saturday. We had garlic breads, pizza and a calzone, all were perfect very fresh and a thin crisp base. The house wine was very nice. The atmosphere was friendly and homely, The staff were attentive but not " in your face" we will visit again when we visit Jersey again. Pizza/pasta prices about £8-9 each.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This is an authentic Italian restaurant. The service is excellent. Recommend booking. Reasonable prices and good food. Cannot recommend highly enough. It’s a lovely casual restaurant.