“Lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Easter Sunday lunch with a great view and great service. Everyone enjoyed their food. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although I had heard good things, I had never visited The Crow's Nest before so decided to try them out and take advantage of the 'Inndulgence' Wednesday offer of 25% off.

I arrived around 1pm and to my surprise discovered that I was eating alone! Despite the lovely weather and the gorgeous view from their windows, sadly nobody else was dining. This I found a particular shame once I discovered how good the food is.

I was seated by the window with the best of the harbour view, and given a menu and specials board to look over while the waitress took my drink order and presented me with some nibbles (I can't remember what she said they were, but they were unusual and delicious savoury sticks!) I ordered the special of the Italian chicken sandwich with skinny fries.

It wasn't long before my food was prepared and everything was excellent! The sourdough bread was delicious, slightly toasted and stuffed with a generous portion of grilled chicken, tomato, cheese, spinach and pesto. This would have been a very generous portion at the given price of £8.50, but with the additional 25% off it was a bargain! The staff were friendly and I couldn't fault the experience if I tried. Well worth a visit, and I can't wait to go again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

was disappointed with the service one of the Waitress's could have done with being a little warmer in her interaction, the atmosphere was was romantic, with lovely views of the bay, the hand cut chips, which were not like what I expect chips to be, I also felt the prices were a little over the top for the presentation of the food, which could do with improving, don't think I will be going back for seconds

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited the Crows Nest one lunch time during an off season visit to Guernsey.

We had a delicious main and a gorgeous desert. The panoramic view from the restaurant over the harbour and fort was great and not restricted to window tables given higher tables and chairs towards the rear of the restaurant.

Service was superb from our waitress (believed Alexandra).

Prices reasonable.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Out of season so we got the large window overlooking the marina, so had a great evening view. Castle was nicely lit up.

Place is very nice inside, food order didnt take too long. Everyones food was absolutley delicious.

Prices are not bad for Guernsey.

Staff are polite and the toilets are spotless.

Well worth a visit for drink and food.

1  Thank William P