“So so”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Meal for four with wine (four mains, papadoms, 3 pilau & two sides) came to approx £100. Meal was fairly standard and nothing special but acceptable. Service was good and food brought out promptly.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

By far the best Indian meal we've had in a very long time. On the recommendation of the owner I had the oddly named but easy to remember 'Dish 43' and my wife had the 'Jamalpuri'. Both choices we absolutely amazing, I tend to vary my menu choices but we'll be returning soon to have the very same dish again. 10/10

2  Thank Lee_242018
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Enjoyed another excellent meal at Nandon's. Service and quality as usual was exemplary.
Tried a new dish exclusive to Nandon's called "Theba", This is a medium hot chicken dish, served on a sizzling plate and it was superb. Definitely one of the best Indian restaurants around.

1  Thank Tim J
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

As my local Indian Nandon is my go to for either a sit down or takeaway. The quality of their curry has never failed to impress & the portion sizes are excellent. At 6’4” & 16 stone I take some filling up but I’ve never left after eating here anything but completely full. An excellent range of dishes all cooked to perfection. If you’re looking for a top class curry with great service then look no further than Nandon. 10/10 every time.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Always come here if you want the best quality Indian cuisine with great stuff. Can't recommend it enough.