“Delicious vegetarian treats! ”
Review of Harbour House Cafe

Harbour House Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Kingsbridge
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Description: Lucy's bright, light café at Harbour House, with an idyllic secluded garden, offers a creative and interesting menu of breakfast, lunch and tempting teatime treats all based on wholesome veggie ingredients: really honest good food cooked by Lucy and her team. Gluten free and vegan options are always available. Also try a cup of carefully brewed Owens Organic Coffee or a pot of loose leaf tea from the Devon Tea Co. And Lucy and Clare really do bake fabulous cake and scones, fresh every day.
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch today! Wow! It's really nice to find a proper vegetarian cafe that offers delicious home cooked meals. The salads where amazing and everything was full of flavour! I had the tomato, ricotta and herb tart which came with a lovely fresh salad, chickpea and carrots and a lentil, quinoa and tomato salad! The plate was incredibly colourful and my taste buds where exploding!! I will definitely be back for more lunch. They also have a great looking breakfast menu and the cake display is to die for!! Oh and make sure you try the infusion teas!

There are newer reviews for Harbour House Cafe

Reviewed 9 May 2017

This cafe has been under new management since December. Food is freshly made each day. We had freshly baked leek and cheese scones with our coffee.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Bright and clean cafe, with the luxury of a wide vegetarian choice, I had spicy bean chilli with cornbread and my friend had asparagus frittata and salad. Unfortunately, too full for cake so will return!

2  Thank ahjDorset
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Popped upstairs to this lovely cafe for a late breakfast. I was the only person up there but I didn't mind. I had coffee and delicious scrambled eggs on toast. I shall be visiting again to relax in their lovely garden .

1  Thank ruthiereed
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Visited Harbour House this morning for coffee. Loved all the new (to me) decorations,
Plants etc added a lovely touch and all the food looked delicious. I was however very surprised to be served my coffee with no saucer, where to put my spoon, maybe just on the table, didn't feel great to do. When my friend and I passed comment on the lack of saucers, we were told a. Not many people take sugar these days, and b. The tables are wiped clean regularly. Washing a saucer is fairly minimal and for me the lack of spoiled the general ambience of what is a lovely cafe.