“Costa”

Costa
Ranked #43 of 69 Restaurants in Kingsbridge
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Pleasant staff. A reasonable afternoon coffee in a former pub. I have paid more for far worse coffee.

There are newer reviews for Costa

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Visited Costa Kingsbridge while on holiday in the area last week. I regularly use Costa at home and generally it's quite good. Unfortunately the two Flat White coffees we had in Kingsbridge were quite simply the worst cups of coffee I ever remember having. One was so hot the milk had boiled and both cups were thin with no texture at all on the milk and totally lacking in flavour. The barista didn't appear to have much idea what he was doing.

Overall very disappointing and I would hesitate to go again when there are far better coffee shops in the area.

2  Thank Peter M
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I love coming to this place when I have my day off. The coffee is always nice and toast too. Staff is friendly and area too. Sometimes they need to clean tables faster but overall I like coming back.....

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Despite being in dog happy South Devon no dogs are allowed. Si you sit outside in their ,well I wouldn't use the word garden. I would even refrain from saying seating area. Dark grubby shitpit best sums it up.
Costa is my least favourite of the big coffee chains and despite the friendly staff I would probably avoid this one.
Oh , and Costa , either tidy up the outside or at least let us canine folk in the hard floored bit at the back .

Reviewed 28 June 2016

The coffee is always to Costas standard. The staff are always friendly and interested in what sort of day you've had.