“Easter Weekend Visit”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After struggling to get in anywhere Easter Sunday I finally managed to get squeezed in to this place. Cannot fault service & staff. The restaurant was very clean & the staff where very friendly. We were a group of 6 adults & 2 kids (11years) plus our dog. Had a lovely roast dinner, the only thing that let it down was the roast potatoes, but then I struggle to find a decent roast potato that’s not cooked at home.

Would definitely return to this place, overall a pleasant & chilled out experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I just had the most awesome Sunday dinner, beautifully presented, melt in your mouth tasty and plenty of it with a fabulous selection of vegetables too. Can’t wait for the next visit. A must experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped for a quick bite with my mom and daughter. My mom and I had a sharing platter abd my daughter had fish and chips (very large portion). Good value

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Fantastic value, delicious meal and great service! Go before too many people spread the word! A proper chef and a lovely, family-friendly restaurant with real cuisine. We will keep coming back.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped in Morthoe for a few nights back in August and took a nice stroll into Woolacombe. We had a few drinks in this pub and then had a very good and tasty meal. Service was good as was the beer.