“The Taste of Dorset in a deli!”
Review of Jaxsons Deli - CLOSED

Jaxsons Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A really neat deli in Bridport, serving simple but fantastic home made food all sourced from within their deli. Check out the huge range of West Country cheeses too
Reviewed 1 December 2012

We chanced upon Jaxsons Deli not long after we moved to Bridport in June 2011 and what a find. We have been customers almost every week since then and have been on Christian name terms with Jackie and Sharon from the start. The service is great and the coffee and cakes are delicious. The Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Menu has that special something that makes it unique. Sitting at one of the cheery red and white check covered tables you can look around at the vast selection of cheeses, meats and other delicacies, dozens of varieties of jams, chutneys, teas, biscuits, chocolates and novelties. Each time we visit we can see something different on the shelves. Well worth a visit!
See you next week
Marie & George

Date of visit: November 2012

Reviewed 18 November 2012

As a new local I have visited Jaxsons with friends regularly and have never been disappointed. The food is always very high quality, freshly prepared and locally sourced. The staff are very friendly and make you feel very welcome. Also, the produce that can be purchased in the shop is of very high quality and they have some amazing items that would make perfect Christmas gifts. Superb!!

Date of visit: November 2012
Reviewed 9 September 2012

My fiance and i have returned to Jaxsons Deli on several occasions whilst visiting family and every time I find myself buying lovely gifts whether I need them or just to add to my 'birthday box'. Whilst working my way through there great breakfast/lunch menu I always take some delicious homemade cake or cookies to see us through the day or for our travels back home and some honey and jam to see us through until our next visit! Definitely the best that Bridport offers. I would highly recommend Jaxsons to all :)

Reviewed 1 September 2012

As a local I visit Jaxsons on a very regular basis. I choose it for it's excellent locally sourced produce, freshly prepared and served by very friendly and efficient staff, offering excellent service. Also very good value for money.
The deli shop also offers interesting and unusual produce. A Gem.
jacqueline w

Date of visit: September 2012
Reviewed 16 August 2012

We often go to Jaxsons and have never been disappointed either with the quality or the service, both are excellent. If you are really feeling down, have the cheese on toast for lunch. They also have an excellent range of cheeses, jam and chutneys to mention just a few and always something different to try guided by their knowledgeable staff.

Date of visit: August 2012