“Lovely refreshment stop”
Review of Jaxsons Deli - CLOSED

Jaxsons Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A really neat deli in Bridport, serving simple but fantastic home made food all sourced from within their deli. Check out the huge range of West Country cheeses too
Reviewed 14 May 2015

What lovely service today on our break from driving home from our holiday in North Devon. We had our dogs with us and needed a good cuppa and fresh air from travelling in the car. They made us very welcome, lovely cup of tea. Fresh bowl of water for the dogs. Great friendly service.

2  Thank Ruth H

Reviewed 17 April 2015

Whether you're in for a coffee, a full lunch or a light snack 'Jacksons Deli' delivers on great quality food and above and beyond customer service. As an avid lover of cheese I was not disappointed by their range on offer and their assistance in helping me choose the perfect cheese to take home. Great value and will most certainly be back in for another variety next time I'm in Bridport!

Reviewed 10 April 2015

My 93 year old Mum has just moved to Hartlepool to live with us and I wanted to say thank you to her neighbours of 40 years. Jaxsons were unbelievably helpful in making this a special thank you by delivering food that I had selected and giving the delivery a personal touch over and above the call of duty. This is first class service and rarely experienced in today's world. Thank you Jaxsons!!

1  Thank Judith N
Reviewed 29 March 2015

When visiting my parents in Bridport, we often visit Jaxsons. The atmosphere is always welcoming, the service always spot on and the cake, to die for!

1  Thank Becky B
Reviewed 19 March 2015

I had decided to stop here for a coffee and cake on the way to Cornwall and I had looked this place out because of the excellent reviews that it has been getting, however on arrival at around 2:45pm (they close at 4pm) I was disappointed by the basic décor (a bit like a truck stop café). I had a quick look and didn’t see any menu on the wall or on any of the tables, neither did I see any cakes so I just ordered a coffee which was average. I was curious if there was any food offered here however I didn’t ask about because I would have felt odd replying that I didn’t actually want anything.
When I paid afterwards I noticed on the display counter that there were 2 small slices of cake and something that looked like a couple of cheese straws, though there was no label or price indicating what this was.

So from my experience I can’t recommend this place with so many others in area.

3  Thank Tufty_B