“Lovely chinese”

Add it.
Golden Dragon
Ranked #116 of 144 Restaurants in Bridport
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

First time going here as we were staying in the village, food was lovely, very big portions and good price, will definitely go back when we’re next in the area. Definitely recommend :)

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I agree with the other comments that this Chinese has improved hugely since a new takeover or new chef? The dishes are delicious and generous what I really like is the meat they use only chicken breast and they don’t seem to soak it in water like other Chinese’s do which is horrible. Husband loves their Chinese curry but all dishes we have eaten have been delicious excellent would recommend

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Popped in for a takeaway just for myself had ribs shredded beef in ginger and noodles with bean sprouts and nearly scoffed the lot it was great and generous portions meant l couldn't finish it (not like me!)
Definitely recommend it

Reviewed 3 February 2018

the place has really improved with the new owners, I really enjoy the malasian house curry, and the thai red curry

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Food is good value and quick, some dishes are a little to greasy for my taste but still enjoyable for others.