“Meal”
Review of Rack n Roll

Rack n Roll
Ranked #21 of 162 Restaurants in Ballymena
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We visited here on a Monday night, the service was super! We had the deal for 2, 16oz t-bone steak, 2 sides of your choice and 2 glasses of wine. The steak was amazing, cooked the way I like it came in sizzling dish! The interior is beautiful! All drinks draughts bottled beers n also spirits are very reasonably priced! We will be back.

1  Thank Alison E

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely burger with sweet potato fries this evening. Very friendly service and for me the best bit was listening to some country music.....gave it a real American feel.

1  Thank Natalie C
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely food well presented staff were very friendly and must say i really enjoyed my meal will definitly be paying it another visit

1  Thank Tina M
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Can't believe how well priced this place is for everything you get. I had the sin city burger and my family had pulled pork. The service was excellent and they asked if everything was OK. We were served our food and drinks pretty quickly and when I asked for the bill it didn't take long for it to be processed. I eat in here on many occasions and would definitely say it's fantastic value for money. Most meals are around the seven pound mark and milkshakes and coke are very reasonably priced. I will definitely attend again.

1  Thank gareth m
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

First visit here for a birthday and must say its the first time that no one within the group has complaint about anything.....food was served promptly,great portions and overall great service...only thing was forgetting to put candles on the second cake for my hubbie but we laughed at the fact of him blowing thin air for the photos

1  Thank mccarthy-2k7