“Birthday dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Having been a Musselburgh resident for two years always meant to get round to Crollas and finally did so on Friday 25th with husband and friend who's birthday it was. Really fresh and flavousrome food. I had meatballs penne dish. The meatballs were heavily flavoured themselves as well as the sauce. It is often the case that restaurants just flavour rhe sauce, The veal was lovely and my husband had the special of the day (fish/seafood) delicious! All servce by fiendly an professional staff with a smile. Special mention for Francesca and her team. Its a lovely restaurant. Will be back for next birthday dinner!!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I went here with a colleague as we were staying nearby with work.
No 1 on TripAdvisor so I thought why not.
Once we found the place I realised we were woefully underdressed. Almost everyone else were dressed in there best.

The venue is beautiful, the staff were immaculate and very helpful.

Best of all the food was great.

Both my friend and I had pizza and we both laughed as we said at the same time, "that's one of the best pizzas I've ever had".

The service was attentive but not overbearing.

All in all a perfect meal.

Thank you.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We enjoyed a delicious meal at the restaurant. Two of us chose pasta dishes - both of them were thoroughly enjoyed. The third member of our party chose the four cheese pizza - it was superb. Worth a return visit!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This review is really in praise of the fabulous Francesca. Clearly adores children and my child clearly adores her now!
Our whole experience was praise worthy. From the friendly elderly chef who whistled away happily whilst preparing lovely dishes to the courtyard setting. Def recommended.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Although it was very quiet, so to be expected to some extent,the service was still excellent and they were particularly good with our 2 year old. Food very good quality - nice experience