“Fantastic country house”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Elspeth B
Larbert, United Kingdom
“Fantastic country house”
Reviewed 6 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

I have just spent two nights with my family at this magnificent house. Set in the beautiful Perthshire countryside. The accommodation was first class. A beautiful house in a beautiful setting. Would certainly recommend

Trail7339...
“Absolutely fantastic holiday house - Recommended to all!”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I must start by stating that my extended family and I have stayed in many holidays homes and cottages over the years however Tursachan House is easily the most well equipped of the homes we have booked. Everything is there, equipped and ready to go. There is an abundance of crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils in the luxurious kitchen. The appliances are very much state of the art! Food is very important within our family so to have a kitchen like this one then we were very impressed.

The house itself is very modern and spacious. It has a real cosy feeling to it. We loved the setup of every room in the house. The beds within the bedrooms are very, very comfortable. Add the luxurious hot tub to this and it makes for an absolutely fantastic stay! There is also a lovely welcome pack for when you first arrive.

I must mention Angela, who was on hand should we have any issues or questions. We were looking to add Sky Sports to the TV package (We also love sport within our family!) and this was all resolved within 30 minutes. Absolutely brilliant service! I reckon we only had 1 other query and this was answered once again in a very prompt and timely manner.

The gardens and the burn add to the overall feel of the home. We did not get to explore that much due to our bad luck with the rain however we did make the most of it on the times where the weather was better. Aberfeldy is less than 5 mins drive away and it is a lovely little Town. We had a family tournament at the Community Putting Green which was great fun!

I would thoroughly recommend a stay in this house if you are looking for somewhere to relax, explore and recharge your batteries. We are already trying to plan a return trip!

Your age range 35-49
jayl0r
Raglan, New Zealand
“Classic comfort impeccably presented and maintained.”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Tursachan is ideally placed in Perthshire between the picturesque towns of Kenmore & Aberfeldy near to Loch Tay. We were lucky that Angela of Highland Perthshire Holdiday Homes had arranged a fully catered visit for us. From our holiday home we did day trips & walks to enjoy for pleasure & photography to Falls of Dochart, Birks of Aberfeldy, Castle Menzies Kenmore & Aberfeldy & the Loch of the Lowes nature reserve & the Argaty Red Kites to watch these endangered birds being fed. We even fitted in a visit to House of Bruar - a quality shopping expedition. At the end of each hectic day we came home to spa bath to ease the sore muscles, beautiful food & early nights to rest & repair for the next day's adventures.

Your age range 65+
22 Jun 2017
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Tursachan and your tour of this beautiful part of Scotland. It was a pleasure to look after you and cater for your party and I hope you will return sometime. Kindest regards, Angela
Mark F
Manchester, United Kingdom
“What an amazing beautiful house/home that you need to experience”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We booked this property a number of months ago to celebrate my father in laws 80th birthday. When I read the comments about the property and saw the pictures I thought it sounded superb but I have to say it surpassed me and my families expectations. This property is superb, the interior is amazing and the quality of the finish is breathtaking. Everything is thought off, games to play, cds to listen to, dvds to watch, SKY TV, beautiful beds, bedding, slippers, dressing gowns, cutlery etc etc. The child's room which is in the family room in stunning, it's not a den it's a beautiful bedroom for a child with a large flat screen TV. There are very few properties or houses I have stayed in over the years that I walk into and think WOW and all eight of us who stayed there all thought the same WOW. When we walked in from a long drive to get there in the kitchen was the most amazing welcome hamper of local produce and home baked biscuits and cake which was a lovely welcoming touch, that started off our stay in a fantastic way. Not that we needed to put the log burner on in the home as the weather was amazing but if we would have needed to we had enough logs to last us for months, we were only there a week. They really think of everything to ensure you have the best stay. The gas barbecue was superb (real quality), there is a fantastic outdoor dining table with padded chairs (very comfy) and the hot tub was amazing and a real highlight of the trip. I would recommend this accommodation to anyone who is considering staying in or around this area and in all my time this is possibly one of the best if not the best accommodation I have ever stayed in. Beautiful walks close by and great mountain bike tracks. My advise is do not look anywhere else get this one booked, you will not be dissappointed. I look forward to seeing the first person who has read this review and booked on the back of it saying thanks for telling me....I can assure you, you won't be disappointed!!.

7 Jun 2017
OMG! What can I say except thank you! What a fabulous review. I cannot tell you how much we appreciate you taking the time to leave this for us. We do work extremely hard to exceed the expectations of our guests and we are over the moon to have you leave us such amazing comments. The owners have invested a huge amount of time and money into the house and will be thrilled to know how much you appreciated all their efforts. Thank you again and I do hope you will book with us again in the future. Kind regards, Angela
Suzanne F
Crowthorne, United Kingdom
“Stunning holiday home”
Reviewed 12 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This house is a stunning home to rent. It's spacious and excellent standard of furnishings and kitchen equipment. The only down side is the back garden backs on to a road which isn't too busy but can be noisy when sitting outside in the evenings (back garden faces west so it's the side you would want to sit as the front is in shadow). The owners could plant some trees a long the fence which would help be a noise barrier.

15 May 2017
Hi Suzanne, delighted that you liked the house and thank you for the review. The owners are actually looking at planting a hedge/trees at the bottom of the garden nearest the road later this year. They are also looking at putting a seating and BBQ area on the far side of the burn, over the bridge (opposite side of the garden to the road) so that will be a great place to sit in the evenings and will get the last of the sunshine. The house was only bought and set up about 18 months ago so we are still working on the exterior to add things and continue to make improvements that guests will enjoy. I hope you will consider booking with us again and thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review. Kind regards, Angela
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing