Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
ZenHotels.com
All reviews comfortable bed town centre two nights yogurt night stay amenities wedding walks
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2021 via mobile

I came to stay for two nights for a friend’s wedding. The accommodation is lovely and clean and Joe went out of his way to help, when I realised I had forgotten a shirt! He pointed me in the right direction of an appropriate shop and got the iron out for me. I would recommend this lovely place.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Joe Newbold, General Manager at Lovat house Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words, we're so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us

Reviewed 15 June 2021

I had a great stay at Lovat House for 3 nights to catch up with my sister and friends.
Crieff is a lovely place to visit and Lovat House is within walking distance to the Town Centre and all amenities.
After a busy day its nice to come back to a lovely Huge room, with a very comfortable bed and the rainfall shower was very luxurious.
The Breakfast was freshly cooked, with a great coffee and juice. Next time I'm having the pancakes.
All Covid rules were followed which gives you peace of mind.
I will definitely be back. Hopefully soon.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Joe Newbold, General Manager at Lovat house Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2021

Thanks Miranda for taking the time to leave such a glowing review.
We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us at Lovat house and were comfy during your stay with us.
We'll look forward to welcoming you back again soon for more rest and relaxation and pancakes.

See you soon
Joe

Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

Had a fab two days in Crieff seeing some family members. Arrived after 6 pm and Joe the proprietor was very easy, informed us of the covid issues and the characteristics of the room. We head out to the some people and returned after 10pm. Bed was very comfy. In morning headed out for a walk, Creiff has done fab river walks. On return had a fab vege breakfast each. With decaf coffee and toast. Also available was juice, cereals, numerous teas, yogurt. Later we headed out with family to Mcrosty park, great for walks and has a fab playpark for kids. Only a mile walk from Lovat house. We later returned to freshen up, shower is fab, heeps of warm water. Had a look around some shops, local COOP is just 2 mins walk away. Next day had the same breakfast and chatted with Joe on various topics. Food again was fab, we really enjoyed the Avacado with the vege breakfast. Later we headed off. Great B&B all grand. Cheers.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Joe Newbold, General Manager at Lovat house Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review for Lovat house and Crieff, we're so pleased you enjoyed your time with us.
It was a pleasure to meet you both and hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.

Come back soon
Joe

Reviewed 14 October 2020

My wife and I had a very comfortable stay. The latest Covd lockdown was just starting, and Joe was most helpful in assisting us to find food locally. The hotel is very well situated in the centre of the town and under normal circumstances would have been ideally placed for the local restaurants and other amenities.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 September 2020

Clean well thought out in line with Covid regulations. Could have used a chair in the hall for older guests like me to get boots off ! Coffee machine needs an instruction guide - perhaps laminated or even a boring kettle instead.

Date of stay: September 2020