“Huge portions...great prices!”

The Patio
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Madisonville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I love the Patio Restaurant! The food there is made fresh and is always hot! The salads are fresh and their appetizers are quick. Most of the entrees come with a side of spaghetti, but now they have options like rice or steamed veggies. The desserts are those huge Cakes, as well as baklava, and cannoli. They have a back room that has big tables, round tables for 6, booths for 4 or 6. When the weather is nice, the best place to eat is on the front patio. The only negative I have is when the restaurant gets full, it gets quite noisy. That hasn't stopped us from going though! The wait staff is friendly and prompt. You get to know them like friends.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Portions are huge. Pasta and pizza dishes are great. Grilled chicken salad is great, too. Good atmosphere, good service.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

You can tell from the second you walk in something has changed - Sadly it's the owners. A bunch of waitresses standing in the back gabbing while we sat with no server. I motion to get a server and the hostess comes by and gets our drink order - 2 minutes later another girl shows up to get our drink order - Asks if we want cream for our coffee - we all declined - she shows up and dumps a ton of creamers on the table and I don't know if you need cream - here ya go. Took forever to get our food - presentation was not up to par and it was ok but once again - just different. I have a gift card to use up or I probably would not go back. :o(

Reviewed 27 August 2017

This place was recommended by a group of family members and it didn't disappoint. I ordered "The House Special" pizza and it had a very good homemade type of taste that you just don't find much anymore. The ingredients were very fresh tasting.

The service here was very good with very attentive waitresses. I ordered and the pizza was on the table in about 15 minutes.

The only thing I didn't care for was how loud the restaurant was. Everyone was chatting with one another as expected and loud music was playing. The brick walls kind of reflected all the sound back across the area. It was hard to talk to the person next to you.

I'll definitely be back to try more dishes the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Breadsticks and marinara start a pleasant visit. Grilled chicken salad is good as is the canniloni. Nice selection of cakes for dessert. Nice atmosphere.