Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent facilities and tuition

When I took up skiing at 74, this was where I came for my first lessons before going to France omn... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2020
Companion714404
Great facility with great instructors

Had a great couple of skiing lessons with Lucy. She got us through the basics quickly and made sure... read more

Reviewed 17 March 2020
Heb-Shed
Glasgow, United Kingdom

4,375 results
All reviews fast track great instructor main slope ski lessons taster session great fun my son looking forward big slope private lesson end of the day big thanks group lesson ice climbing cant wait explained everything hour lesson
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2019

Accept the email that requires downloading! How stupid can this get? Also I didn’t sign up for all the tracking and advertising crap. Thanks for invading my privacy I won’t be back.

Date of experience: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

Two really good lessons, one with Adrian and one with Esme. Both very patient and encouraging. Learnt a lot from both.

Reviewed 1 April 2019

Will definitely be back. Thought Malcolm was a great instructor and overall very impressed with the experience.

Reviewed 30 March 2019

Me and wife took up snowboarding .Never been before, went to snow factor. We had Rob as our instructor for 2 lessons.Great guy ,very helpful, takes time with everything and helps you all the way as you go on. We both love it and now going to go regularly.
Can’t thank Rob enough. It’s never to late to learn (both over 40). Booking was easy and everything is included , board,boots,helmet and small charge for clothes.

1  Thank makey1976
Reviewed 29 March 2019 via mobile

Had a great one hour taster session skiing. Dyllan was really encouraging and gave clear instructions. My partner learned a lot, I managed to stay upright!