“IM SHOOK”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Maryville
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Omg it’s like soy good! Like I can’t even! Like literally how do the baristas even!? LOL!! I’m shookith! I order a soy late with almond milk two shots of espresso exactly four ice cubes in a seasonal grande cup. And I ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE SURE ITS VEGAN!!!! I just use my iPhone x and look up if almonds are vegan and poof!! I’m SHOOK. Coffee first. I love being basic. I love coffee. Ugh I’m so freaking shook.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Good stop for coffee and refreshers! Today I tried something different and have fell in love with it. A strawberry Acai Refresher with coconut milk instead of water!! Tastes like a melted strawberry milkshake!!

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Visited this location twice in April and ordered a latte both times as well as a sandwich. Everything was really good. The lattes were fresh and hot and the facility was clean.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Yes, I like their coffee! But I'm getting a little tired of the "grande" thing every time I order a coffee. This isn't Mexico, South America or Spain, it's the U.S. I'm not being political here, just saying putting on airs is pretentious and when I'm in a hurry, and want a small coffee, I shouldn't be corrected by some clerk, who corrects me and says it's a "grande"!!!

Reviewed 28 February 2016

I find the baristas at this location to be very friendly. It is often extremely busy so that one must wait longer than I'd like. The atmosphere is typical of all Starbucks locations.