“Great coffee ”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Maryville
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Good coffee! Friendly staff, great service. wonderful deserts! I've been to a few starbucks and some of there coffee is weak. This starbucks coffee is delicious.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We frequently visit this Starbucks. In fact, most of the staff know our order and we just have to say yes to the usual. Our drinks are always made correctly and served with a friendly smile.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Omg it’s like soy good! Like I can’t even! Like literally how do the baristas even!? LOL!! I’m shookith! I order a soy late with almond milk two shots of espresso exactly four ice cubes in a seasonal grande cup. And I ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE SURE ITS VEGAN!!!! I just use my iPhone x and look up if almonds are vegan and poof!! I’m SHOOK. Coffee first. I love being basic. I love coffee. Ugh I’m so freaking shook.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Good stop for coffee and refreshers! Today I tried something different and have fell in love with it. A strawberry Acai Refresher with coconut milk instead of water!! Tastes like a melted strawberry milkshake!!

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Visited this location twice in April and ordered a latte both times as well as a sandwich. Everything was really good. The lattes were fresh and hot and the facility was clean.