“Great breakfast”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Welcome! The Vienna Coffeehouse opened the doors on October 6th, 2010 with a goal to be THE great neighborhood coffeehouse in Maryville, TN. We serve premier espresso drinks, (Mocha, Latte, traditional Cappuccino) crafted by serious Baristas and freshly roasted specialty coffees from the Vienna Coffee Company Roastery, downstairs from the shop. We strive to DELIGHT the customer with every visit! In addition to great coffee, we serve up a variety teas, chai, smoothies, steamers and lots of fresh baked goods made in house or from local bakeries. We offer a Crepe Brunch on Sundays and an ever expanding menu of cafe food items for your delight. We offer free Wi-Fi and we have live entertainment 4 nights weekly, whether it's a local musician or folks playing for open mic night. We hope you stop by to check out the great selection of treats and cozy atmosphere!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We meet friends there after shopping at the Maryville farmers market. Always great coffee and quiche. Friendly people.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Go here often. It cost a lot less then Starbucks and just taste better. The staff is always wonderful. They also have some great treats to eat.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I've only been in here a couple of times, but both left me less than thrilled. Unless you order a specialty coffee, you are handed a cup and get your coffee from a row of carafes. It was not as hot as I like and I always wonder just how fresh the coffee is in those things.

The second visit was to buy a gift card. The person I gave it to went to use it and there was nothing on it. Pretty embarrassing. I will admit when I went back and spoke with the manager, he handled it perfectly and I left satisfied.

Will I try it again? Yes, I will give them another shot and perhaps try a specially coffee next time. I love they are local and want to support my local businesses.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

This coffee house offers a comfy atmosphere that a wide range of age groups frequent. It is reminiscent of the coffee houses I enjoyed out west. There are tables with chairs as well as comfortable arm chairs. Musical performances are hosted periodically at no charge. A variety of foods are offered from breakfast foods through foods good for an evening meal. Both coffee and Harney and Sons teas are available along with other beverages. Having only the choice of one tea company is a bit off-putting for me.This establishment is suitable solo, with friends, or in a larger group. There is even a drive-thru window. All that said, in my opinion, the prices are steeper than they should be.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

If you're a tea drinker, be prepared to be discriminated against at the Vienna Coffee House. A cup of coffee costs $2 for 12 oz and $2.37 for 16 oz. A cup of tea costs $2.50 for 12 oz and $3.25 for 16 oz. You read that right - 75 cents for four more ounces of water versus 37 cents for four more ounces of coffee (no, an extra tea bag wasn't included in that price either time I went). That makes their water more expensive per ounce than their coffee. The have a nice selection of tea bags, and but that water is damn expensive....

Since I don't drink coffee, I'm not in a position to rate that, but their pricing on tea gives them a poor rating. Not to mention its pretty illogical. After all, I'm pretty sure one tea bag is cheaper than coffee in the first place....

1  Thank Paul R