“Even the Kids Loved It!”
Review of Roland's Bistro

Roland's Bistro
Ranked #15 of 158 Restaurants in Maryville
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Happened to be in Maryville, looking for a place to eat. This German food restaurant came up and I was sold! It has been soooo long since I've had some good German food. I was with a group of kids (10-13 yr olds) that had never had this kind of food. I told them that they have to try it. They are fans for life now too.
The food alone is enough to give this place a top rating. It was rich, delicious, homemade food. Even the ketchup was homemade!
The company, I mean staff, we had was priceless. We could have talked and visited for hours. In fact, we did. Everyone there was so welcoming and friendly. They felt like hanging out with family for dinner. We hated to leave. I will be spreading the word about this little gem far and wide.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Aways enjoy the food here. Freshly prepared. Interesting variety. All the sides are good. There is care taken with quality ingredients in all the menu items.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent place to eat atmosphere was great food and service was excellent thanks maria, tammy and roland we're coming back tonight for the 3rd time in 2 weeks

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Jagerschnitzel mit Pommes frites is great! I've been many times and loved it each time. The service is good and food is wonderful. Very close to what I remember from living in Germany. Its at the very least a must try!!!!!!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Four of us went there for dinner tonight and had a varietry of dishes. The food was well prepared and quite good. If you have a desire for German style food this is a great place to dine.