“Desserts galore!”

Lambert's Southern Pies & Bake Shop
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Maryville
Description: We are a small bakery/cafe specializing in pies. We serve lunch items as well and have daily specials. Everything is homemade in house daily using local fresh ingredients.
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Best spot in town homeade food!!! And pie and cakes that is out of this world ..its a must if your in town and looking for comfort food ...Lamberts will be the place!

Reviewed 25 February 2017

This is our go to restaurant now. We love the food, and we love the owners and staff. My wife had the grilled pimento and bacon sandwich. She said it was awesome. I had the turkey club which was also great. We also went back for dinner. The baked spaghetti is wonderful. Tonight, our sweet treat was the oatmeal crème pies cookies. If you like the little Debbie ones, then you will love these. All I can say is, it was outstanding. Thanks Angela :)

Reviewed 6 February 2017

My wife & I have stopped here for lunch & to pick up a dessert to go. Atmosphere, service and quality/taste of food is always good & the prices are very reasonable. Highly recommend anyone to stop by & enjoy the heart of Maryville!

Reviewed 11 January 2017

For anyone with a gluten intolerance, one of the worst parts (at least for me) is that all gluten-free desserts are bland and do not at all compare to regular desserts. However, Lambert's is incredible! I never thought that I would want to eat a GF dessert more than once, but their desserts are just that good! The donuts that they make are all delicious and are never dry (try the Vanilla ones!). The gluten free pie (key lime) I got was so good that I panicked and briefly thought it was a normal pie until I checked the receipt (yes, it was that good!). As for their actual food, I was very pleased to find that their egg/chicken salad were both very good. This is a great environment with friendly workers, and awesome food. Definitely something to try if you are in town!

Reviewed 2 December 2016

After experiencing their desserts at a local event (Taste of Blount), we decided to hit them up for lunch. We found a pleasant, warm little place with a friendly, welcoming staff. The savory menu was small and manageable but the pie/dessert selection was impressive.

The quiche was properly cooked and well seasoned. Great dish.

The chicken pot pie slice was huge and bursting with white meat chicken, vegetables, and seasonal flavors.

Key lime pie was good texturally but could've been more tart.

Chocolate chess peanut butter pie was one of the best things I've ever been given to eat.

lambertssouthernpies, Owner at Lambert's Southern Pies & Bake Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2016

Thank you so much for your great review! It was a pleasure meeting you and look forward to seeing you again and getting some more of your great tips