The Queen's Hotel
The Royal Hotel(Bridge of Allan)
US$98
Stirling Court Hotel(Stirling)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Travelodge Stirling City Centre(Stirling)(Great Value!)
US$58
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
Old Churches House Hotel(Dunblane)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$106
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Hotels.com
US$164
US$165
US$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Kilronan House(Bridge of Allan)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2016

In the last week I have had dinner and a prosecco afternoon tea in the Queens Hotel but did not stay there. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced; the service was very good from a young charming attentive waiter who,gave us a free drink because our afternoon tea was a little delayed. My husband and I intend to go back soon for dinner

Stayed: June 2016
2  Thank claremonts
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

We had a voucher off group on for afternoon tea. We were greeted with bubbly on arrival and a choice of cocktails. The cakes were lovely,more cakes than sandwiches but plenty to go around. Toilets are upstairs and seemed nice and clean too. Lovely afternoon out with friends.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

I stay here when I have my exams at the university. The staff always look after me, always had a nice room.

My only gripe was I couldn't open the window in room 2 and the room was very warm.

Rooms are modern and always clean.

Great breakfast, very high quality food they are using.

I will stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 8 June 2016

ownership changes may take time to bed in, but there is a lot to do at the queens hotel. List of issues

1. roof top / terrace was filthy. bird droppings crystalising and not cleaning up, dusty, needs a wash from top to bottom.

2. with a wheelchair user, locked out of the rooftop bar, which whilst my own fault, resulted in my carrying my son down the stairs and back in through the front. tried to call to get them to answer, but no answer. not ideal

3. Drinks / cocktails inconsistent. some prepared properly, some just lazy. inconsistency equates to laziness, which seems to be a theme from the reviews

overall, i have been going ot the queens in bridge of allan for 10 years. its a great location and building, and has a lot of potential.

hoping the new management get the chance to turn it around

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Kellyger
Reviewed 7 June 2016

We hired a private room downstairs in the hotel for a Hen Party of about 40 guests. It was ideal. We had our own bar and DJ, access to a projector and the buffet served to the room. Buffet was excellent, great choice and quality of food.
When we asked the staff for more chairs for the room, they were provided with no problems at all.
We were able to dance the night away with our chosen playlist and have all the space we needed. It was ideal and I'd recommend.
As the room is in the basement there was no mobile phone coverage but free wifi and good coverage

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends