The Queen's Hotel
The Royal Hotel(Bridge of Allan)
US$89
Stirling Court Hotel(Stirling)(Great Value!)
US$88
Travelocity
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Travelodge Stirling City Centre(Stirling)(Great Value!)
US$58
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
Old Churches House Hotel(Dunblane)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$70
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$152
US$108
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$110
US$88
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$132
Hotel Colessio(Stirling)
US$176
US$165
US$164
US$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Kilronan House(Bridge of Allan)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2016

The double suite was very spacious with en-suite and bathroom with jaccuzzi bath spacious lounge with TV and coffee making facilities bedroom spacious with TV too very modern decor with comfort and also iron and ironing board and hair dryer all home from home comforts

Room Tip: Double suite was brilliant and roomy and comfortable
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank denisebeattz
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

When my husband, my baby and I arrived at the hotel the welcome from the staff was very polite. Unfortunately they didn't have a lift for our buggy so we had to carry it up a few flights of stairs but in all fairness I hadn't actually checked if a list was available. Due to a minor complication with a key lock we ended up being upgraded to a suite! It was a gorgeous room with a separate living space and a jacuzzi bath perfect for a family. As it was gala day the pub and street were very busy and due to the old style Windows it wasn't the quietest of evenings but it was very comfortable. In the morning my husband had a cooked breakfast which he said was excellent and I had the salmon and scrambled egg which was also very good. The staff were all very polite and friendly and made our stay welcoming.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jenzy77
Reviewed 4 July 2016

My overall rating is severely impacted by the appearance of the property and this review is mainly for the restauirant; I was entertained to lunch here today and it was very, very good. We've been to the Cook's in Stirling and they suggested we try the BOA too. We went for the special lunch menu and it was most impressive; Perfect Parfait, Prawn Cocktail, Stonking Slow Cooked Beef, Brilliant Burger and good coffee! Regrettably today's ice cream was walnut so I cannot comment. Maybe next time. Other visitors had the afternoon tea and it looked really good so we'll be back. All in all, I'd recommend Cook's to all the ladies in my activity classes, we are all "Ladies Who Lunch" and enjoy trying new places whenever we can. That said, the facade of the Hotel itself is very tired and kerb appeal is low. We were invited to lunch, or I'm not sure we would have gone in and there is no shortage of eating establishments in BOA. Menu sheet just thrust haphazardously into the frame, Wallace monument flyer tacked up like an afterthought and peeling paint does not make for an attractive frontage. In short, the property is letting down an exceptional restaurant. We'll return and hopefully the welcome of the fabric will be warmer, apart from that, well done chef, keep up the good work.

Room Tip: We haven't used the hotel accomodation, only Cook's and it is there that I have rated for service, cleanliness and value.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank grouchylady
Reviewed 18 June 2016

In the last week I have had dinner and a prosecco afternoon tea in the Queens Hotel but did not stay there. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced; the service was very good from a young charming attentive waiter who,gave us a free drink because our afternoon tea was a little delayed. My husband and I intend to go back soon for dinner

Stayed: June 2016
2  Thank claremonts
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

We had a voucher off group on for afternoon tea. We were greeted with bubbly on arrival and a choice of cocktails. The cakes were lovely,more cakes than sandwiches but plenty to go around. Toilets are upstairs and seemed nice and clean too. Lovely afternoon out with friends.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends