“Excellent pub grub”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Http://www.craignure-inn.co.uk/restaurantbar.html
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

A spit and sawdust sort of place but really excellent pub grub. The children’s meals were of a really good quality. Ate vegetarian haggis cos it was so good two nights in a row. My missus ate the fish pie and beef casserole on the two nights that we dined here. Eating area for families a little spartan but clean and functional. Staff were helpful and welcoming enough. It is a good job that the only place to eat in Craignure is of a very good standard. Would happily return. Please change the sachets for vinegar and sauces to proper bottles please. Those packets for vinegar once opened go everywhere.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited for a meal and drink. Food was good and reasonably priced. Lovely warm atmosphere with open fire. All the usual pub drinks.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

My family and I popped in for something to eat before catching the ferry back to Oban. Are we happy we did! Without doubt the best muscles in white wine and cream I've ever tasted. I could have stayed all night tucking into this dish.

If you're in Mull don't be put off by the looks,you might well drive straight passed but you'll be missing something special.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Visited recently with the family. We had starters and main course, kids had children's menu and desert.
My wife says it is the nicest Mussels she has ever tasted. We also had Steak pie and fish and chips. Kids had chicken nuggets and burger.
Good traditional pub grub, staff were friendly and service was good.
Price was fair and we would definitely return

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We visited on the 22nd and 23rd September and had a very pleasant experience on both evenings eating in the pub. Great gammon and chips on day one and one of the tastiest gluten free pizzas on the second night. Great atmosphere and good prices and not very far to walk from the campsite. Thank you for helping to make our few days away a great memory.